What Is Staking in Crypto?
Crypto staking is when you pledge your cryptocurrency toward helping validate transactions on the blockchain. Usually you won’t personally be validating transactions, but computers in the network will, and you can stake easily through programs at many major exchanges. The incentive for staking is earning rewards.
How to Staking ALTN?
- First, you need to have Metamask installed or other crypto wallets such as Ledger, Coinbase wallet or using WalletConnect.
- Navigate to our Staking Portal.
3. Click on the button CONNECT
4. Select a pool to delegate your stake and earn rewards. In the example below.
5. Set an allowance for that particular pool, click on the button APPROVE, and then confirm the transaction via Metamask. The allowance is the maximum amount of tokens the pool smart contract can transfer out of your wallet.
6. From now on, for every block the pool produces you will get a share of the reward minus the commission taken by the pool. The rewards are automatically compounded.
7. Congratulations, you have successfully completed the staking process!
What happened if i want to unstake ALTN before lock duration?
Well, if you want to do emergency withdraw or unstake you’re ALTN token before lock duration finished you will be charged 10% tax penalty.